- Sheremetyevo International Airport, Terminal E
- Sheremetyevo International Airport, Terminal F (international)
- Sheremetyevo International Airport, Terminal D (international)
- Sheremetyevo International Airport, Terminal D (domestic)
- Sheremetyevo International Airport, Terminal B (domestic)
- Domodedovo International Airport (DME)
- Domodedovo International Airport (DME, Business Aviation Center )
- Vnukovo International Airport (VKO), Domestic
- Vnukovo International Airport, Terminal A (VKO A)
VIP Service Sheremetyevo International Airport, Terminal B (domestic)
About the Airport
Sheremetyevo International Airport, Terminal B (domestic)Sheremetyevo (SVO) Sheremetyevo Airport is a federal international airport, one of the three main airports in Moscow and the Moscow Region, the first in Russia in terms of passenger traffic, it is also among the twenty largest airports in Europe. It is located to the north-west of Moscow, on the territory of the urban district of Khimki, Moscow region, between the cities of Khimki and Lobnya. The distance from the Moscow Ring Road along the Leningrad Highway to the terminals A and C is 13 km, to Terminals D, E and F is 9 km. Sheremetyevo Airport has five passenger terminals: A (Business Aviation Terminal), C, D, E, F (formerly Sheremetyevo-2) and Sheremetyevo Cargo terminal.
Address141400 Russia, Khimki town, Moscow Region,JSC «Sheremetyevo International Airport»
Phone+7 495 232 65 65
VIP rooms are additionally equipped with control and safety system. The passenger is able to go through all the pre - and post - Flight formalities in one room, including passport and customs control, check-in, and a Porter service.